
Aren't these just the cutest boys you've ever seen. I am going on Saturday to see Parker's school and his art work. I am very excited and can't wait to see what he has been doing.
With Melissa and now Kecia both having babies our family is really growing. Melissa is now six months along and beginning to feel the baby move. It is so strang to think of my children having children. I know they will all be fabulous parents! There are so many wonderful resources out now that they can refer to for help. I do know though that now more than ever they will need the support of family and friends. The world is crazy today and there are so many unbelievable dangers out there and things to be aware of uless we purpose to help and support each other it will be a difficult road. So Bethany and Melissa and Kecia and even you Krista (and the rest of you) I want you to know that I am praying for you all and if you ever need anything from me I'd be happy to help out as much as I can. You are all important to me. Your generation has been bombarded with every form of evil. But I believe it is also being positioned to be instrumental in advancing the Kingdom of God to the ends of the earth. So know that you aren't alone and there is an amry that has gone before you and one that is behind you and we are doing this thing called life together.
( Iwanted to put in the picture of Melissa and Brian and their pregnant bellies but I can't pull it up)
No comments:
Post a Comment