Hey Joan - this is a great idea!! Loved the picture of you and those precious grandbabies...and more are on the way, that is wonderful! I do not have internet access at home right now so the only way I can read my email is to come to the library...it can be a bit difficult...plus, I am working on my house to get it ready to sell so I can move to Oklahoma with my new husband, Steve Gallant, in our home there. 1/2 of my belongings are already there but there's no fenced in backyard for my four=legged black children so I can't really move until that is finished. He is working on it. I got married August 11, 2007, to a wonderful man that God gave me. It is far too long a story to go into here but I will visit with you about it someday. It was a small (though powerful in the spirit) ceremony in the livingroom of our home in Oklahoma and all our children (except one of his) joined us. God truly blessed it and showed up so sweetly...tears flowed...Jesus was glorified...and we have begun this new chapter of "doing life" as you and Steve both say...Love you Joan and glad all is going well with you and your dear family. Keep on keeping on and remember to worship...He Is Worthy!! Love you!! Sally
Currently I am unemployed and asking God what I should do in this new phase of my life. I am a leader in the prayer ministry at Calvary Church in Naperville. I am passionate about prayer because I know what can be accomplished for the kingdom of God when we pray. The bible says that if we ask for anything according to His will it will be done. "We can do nothing without prayer. All things can be done by importunate prayer. It surmounts or removes all obstacles, overcomes every resisting force, and gains its ends in the face of invincible hingrance. (EM Bounds)
I have three grown children (all boys) I have two grandsons and one granddaughter and another one on the way.
1 comment:
Hey Joan - this is a great idea!! Loved the picture of you and those precious grandbabies...and more are on the way, that is wonderful!
I do not have internet access at home right now so the only way I can read my email is to come to the library...it can be a bit difficult...plus, I am working on my house to get it ready to sell so I can move to Oklahoma with my new husband, Steve Gallant, in our home there. 1/2 of my belongings are already there but there's no fenced in backyard for my four=legged black children so I can't really move until that is finished. He is working on it. I got married August 11, 2007, to a wonderful man that God gave me. It is far too long a story to go into here but I will visit with you about it someday. It was a small (though powerful in the spirit) ceremony in the livingroom of our home in Oklahoma and all our children (except one of his) joined us. God truly blessed it and showed up so sweetly...tears flowed...Jesus was glorified...and we have begun this new chapter of "doing life" as you and Steve both say...Love you Joan and glad all is going well with you and your dear family. Keep on keeping on and remember to worship...He Is Worthy!! Love you!! Sally
Post a Comment